19 Course Videos
60 Test Questions
This course is designed to get you up and running with Adobe Premiere Pro. Whether you are new to Premiere Pro or just brushing up because you haven’t used it for a while, this course should help.
Most of the material should be relevant regardless of the version of Premiere Pro you are using. This course covers core Premier Pro techniques in Photoshop Creative Cloud, but the user interface is pretty consistent from one version to another. Some features may work slightly differently, but the concepts are the same.
Adobe Premiere Pro is the industry-standard tool for timeline-based editing, which makes Premier Pro expertise a valuable commodity in the workplace. The purpose of this course is to introduce basic Premiere Pro features and concepts so that you can use the program effectively. By the time you complete this course, you should be able to use Premiere Pro effectively and efficiently
This course includes the following sections:
1) Getting Started (introduction, touring Premier Pro)
2) Setting up a project(importing media, organizing media)
3) Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing (working with clips, adding transitions)
4) Motion, Sound and More (putting clips in motion, editing and mixing audio)
5) Sound and Video Effects (sweetening sound, adding effects)
6) Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences (basic color correction, composting techniques, creating graphics)
Students will gain a basic understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and its capabilities.
Who is this course for? People interested in working with Adobe Premiere Pro 2019
Adobe Fonts is an online service which offers a subscription library...
Adobe InDesign is a layout software that takes images and text and...
Dreamweaver is a website building software that has been around for...
Adobe Illustrator is the leading graphic design tool The...
This course is designed to get you up and running with Adobe...
After Effects is a Motion Media, Compositing, Animation and Special...